Happiness is a warm Military

 

A Totalitarian Quasi-Military, Soft Coup for Australia

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society - they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorises it and a moral code that glorifies it"
~Frederik Bostiak


Confusion and social friction usually stems from perception problems...we are living within a technocratic, Militaristic nightmare which claims to use :

"STRATEGIC PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT" to achieve it's agenda, and it has done so for many decades now.

 
 'We' are raised from the age of 2, to sit in front of the idiot Box.
It became our OFFICIAL source of 'Reality'...
When You Manage the BOX, you manage people's perceptions, and thus we arrive Again (1984) at THIS point in the BS Plandemic...:

See my earlier piece, namely; ZOMBIES AND HOMICIDAL PUPPET SHOWS


From a discussion with a friend regarding the COVID-19 SCAM :

I had a very similar encounter with a new Doctor just this Morning....

This patient, kind Man kept explaining that my position, in this instance (and of course he was correct) was that of a Patient, and Not a Doctor, referring to my off th cuff mutterings of 'Bad Science' in the background...

He was noticeably unsettled and yet curious, deeply curious, as to what I thought I was actually going to achieve with all these types of 'outbursts' in the waiting room???

I should explain, that there was a Medical Channel running audibly in the background...and seriously, as soon as I tuned in, there was a great piece of how Good for You, these Selective-Serotonin-Reuptake-Inhibitors were...SIGH, have too many of those, and you will know about it...but then again, you probably Won't, thats the problem...

Fortunately, I still had a few random thoughts about all this social unease, and quite candidly I will admit, that in this case, I was desperate, absolutely desperate to get him to Understand what we 'see' going on in this vulnerable and potentially fragile World...even if he wasn't willing to study the evidence I had offered...Strategically, I was in a corner, with no way out!

I looked him straight in the eyes, and said in a desperate kind of way :

OK Doctor...Look at it this way...let us say that we are all in an extremely Large Boat, circumnavigating the planet...And I begin to see that there is a problem...we are being sustained by a flimsy amount of arbitrary, superficial Institutional material...planks of rotting wood, holding us aloft from the briny deep below with Fascistic Health doctrines, 'artifice' and artificially implanted 'Health and Safety' regulations to keep Humanity under total Control...under 'complete' Totalitarian SHUT-DOWN.

Apologies for the Godawful mixed metaphors, but I was desperate.

And let's say, that altho I'm only just a simple individual, who has no background whatsoever in the Medical game, but let's just say that despite this, I happen to spot a problem, which others are apparently not seeing.

And I also see, that if this isn't fixed the boat might sink, and all the lovely people inside the boat would surely drown...

I see that there is, lets say; a Leak! A simple bloody leak, on this vessel! Right, Doc?
I see a Leak...Now, what would You have me do, in this situation?
What would you do Doctor?

Should I just bloody sit there like a trained monkey, and politely obey their petty and entirely Unscientific little 'Boat Rules' which we all now know (hopefully) are a Myth and ignore the overwhelming evidence that we are the victims of an enormous hoax? and ignore the knowledge, the body of Evidence we now have, about how completely ineffective, harmful and blatantly unscientific these Rules actually are so to speak?
 
Ignore the fact that we have been LIED to, for a very long time now...about Everything of any consequence that ever contributed to the over-all well-being and understanding of Humanity?!

  


UFOs? ~ DON'T BE RIDICULOUS! IT'S MERELY VENUS OR SOME 'SWAMP GAS'!

A Spiritual Universe? Filled with Love? ~ TOO MANY PSYCHEDELICS!

Or that here, in Australia, we have been invisibly taken over, by a Silent Coup-d'-etat...?



Wondered Rabbit...?

While the Boat Sinks!???

I should just sit there and Shut-Up and act like a; 'Patient' while humanity gets eviscerated before my eyes by this vile Conspiracy Fact??

Note* for more on this, see my article: The CORONA ZOMBIES

So-o...let me get this straight...I should just not say Anything?

About the fact that there is a Leak, and that we will ALL surely drown???

Humanity is under Attack! Humanity and it's societies are slowly Dying before our eyes!
I'm certainly Not going to help, to Kill it off...

The EVIL behind this Agenda, is so palpable, that I could cut it, with a knife.

The Good, kind Doctor offered no reply...

P.S ~ I wasn't actually quite THAT articulate! Eternal Gratitude to my Doctor for putting up with me!

NOTE* A Brilliant German Doctor by the name of Reiner Fuellmich, who is connected to the German Regierung, and who is administered to the CA State Bar as well as in Germany, has recently issued an International Class Action stating that the CORONA SCAM is ~ :

"Probably the Biggest Crime Against Humanity Ever Committed!"
See it on Bitchute.

Comments

  1. yeah brother! You are right and we all should see what isging onin your Country inparticular Victoria. I took part in various demos against it and there were many others but government just ignores us or is calling us Aluhat wearers and right wing extremists and crazy Corona deniers! And it is the same with high ranking Doctors, professors and government employees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brother...and keep Fighting! Our Revolution to End the moral decay, the endless monetary corruption and the lies is Coming!

      Delete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS in order of popularity